The ABC Institute provides participants with the opportunity to:
- Articulate one’s own knowledge, beliefs and values about curriculum.
- Use an outcomes-based curriculum approach to guide decision-making in one’s own curriculum practice.
- Identify ways to strengthen curriculum alignment to the needs of the workplace and provincial/college guidelines, standards and performance expectations.
- Align curriculum components to facilitate the development of a coherent learning-centred course curriculum that supports the overall program plan.
- Select appropriate tools and processes to review and revise curriculum at both the course and program level to ensure program quality.